Sunday, August 12, 2007

Making Money

You will be anxious about this, I have told you that I tried to make money from blogging. I will tell you how you can do it. To a money maker a tele show and a blog is same. There are lot other ways but the most popular one is putting ads on your blog. Someone who want their advertisement to be shown in websites approach advertising companies like Google AdSense and pay for it. The website owners who wanted to make money, sign up to AdSense and copy the html code(code used to make webpages) and paste it in their websites. When someone click on the advertisements, the owner of the webiste get money. This type of revenue generation is called PayPerClick. There are lots of other ways, but I am only using this method. I'll tell you about the other methods later.


4 Post a comment:

Nasta S. said...

Hi, It's great to see there is someone who has same interest about making money on the internet. Check out my blog at www.makingmoneyforteen.blogspot.com
cheers!

Nasta S. said...

Hi it's me again,just drop by and check whether you updated your blog. I was surfing on the net when I found that your blog is at the SECOND page of Google. That's so cool!!! How did you do that??!! Anyway, check out my new blo www.supernewbies.blogspot.com
and tell me what you think.
Cheers!

ജസീം ഉമര്‍ said...

Thank you for your comment. I have said in the 'About' that I will post everything I did, here and that's right. I haven't done anything good without posting it in this blog. Read this blog and you can too have a good result in blogging. Glad that you have started a blog for newbies.

Canely@Singapore said...

check out my blog as well, perhaps you could give me some comments of how am i going to improve it.

www.canely83.blogspot.com