Sunday, August 12, 2007

My first blog

I told you I started a blog, yes it was great to become a blogger. My first blog was a great one for me not for others. That's where I learned the most, but the sad thing is I had no readers and I could make little money. The blog name was 'PASCHEL' it had a thisaway template. I added pretty cool things in it.

My blog was a study guide (I don't think no one likes to study). My blog was good but it had no readers so I deleted it. You can guess why it had no readers. Yes, I had started blogging in last month and which blog do you think will have lots of readers in a half of a month. I was impatient and didn't know what time it'll take to make a blog good and attract readers. That's not the only reason, but the content was less and was not useful. Then how can it be a success and I want to tell you that you are very good and extremely lucky if you have millions of reader to your first blog!



2 Post a comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thats great I guess. I can't say that I understand it all.But I'm glad your happy with it.

Anonymous said...

Im in the process of trying to make a blog. So how do you get visitors to your first blog? And what is a good way to create your first blog?