Friday, August 31, 2007

Traffic-a big barrier

As traffic is the most important factor in blogging, it is the most difficult thing to increase. I tried my best to increase my traffic, the result was low. I found many tricks useful but still I couldn’t increase it to a reasonable amount. There was no big difference in the average traffic. I thought “all the hard work was vain” Then what was the use of tricks?

You will be thinking why I wrote this with no use to you. This is only for cheering up you. I want to repeat, there is no shortcut, trick or anything like that to success. Every bloggers start like this. Your blog traffic will increase gradually if it is good. You can use any tips, but they won’t explode or boost your traffic now- in this stage, in the beginning.

I have said that many of the tricks were useful. They was useful in many ways, they taught me that this is not at all easy. The traffic increased a little bit and is increasing. If you know any tip that really work great, share it with me and other bloggers.

4 Post a comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a matter of hard work and patience. You've only been at it for a month. You do need some time for things to pop up in Google, Technorati & the rest. As long as you keep posting the traffic will come.

ജസീം ഉമര്‍ said...

Thank you XIII,
I too believe in patience. That's why I wrote " Your blog traffic will increase gradually if it is good. You can use any tips, but they won’t explode or boost your traffic now- in this stage, in the beginning"

Anonymous said...

Jaseem

It can be disheartening when you work so hard at posting and the traffic doesn't show up. But, if you truly love blogging and sharing, in the long run it will pay off. Traffic is fickle, and the highs and lows at times may feel like a roller coaster ride, but if your traffic increases from month to month, you know you're on the right track.

des green said...

Hi Mate
Am new to all this. So far I have 1 person that as optin to my free 5 day e-course with my site at click bank.

I was just wondering how can I get traffic to my websites
www.socialnetworkingcashsecrets.com/
And to my blog at
www.social-networking-cash-sercrets.blogspot.com

I have tried article marketing; I have about 10 articles on the net with a few article websites. I was just wondering if I had missed something or have I made a mistake somewhere. Just I know that with out targeted traffic no website can make any money at all and that’s why am asking the experts like your self.
Any help would be grateful.

Any Feedback on the above websites would be very helpful to me
Thanks
Des