Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekly planning

This is a popular method of planning even followed by countries ( but they use yearly planning). I want to spend my time usefully for my blog. So I decided to use each work for different purposes. That is, the most needed thing for my blog now is traffic so I will spend this week for increasing traffic. Through this system we can use our time usefully.

When deciding plan for a week you should consider your need, availability of time, method etc. I can only spend 2 hours per day so I have to find methods that will fit in 2 hours. If you want to use your time purposefully, the main factor is how you spend, that is what method you used. To increase blog traffic there are lots of methods, so you have to select the perfect ones from them.

I am starting this planing today and my first plan is to increase blog traffic!

0 Post a comment: