Saturday, September 15, 2007

Go for a reader hunt

I was using this trick before and am sorry for not sharing it with you. This trick really makes good and loyal visitors and they will stick to you all the time. It is nothing but finding readers who need your blog. I didn’t get time to use this, but now I am sure it will work. It takes time, but is worth. You go for a reader hunt!

There are so many places where you can find readers for your blog. Let me show you how I did it. I went to the ‘show your blog’ part of the forum I participate, where I can find new bloggers who don’t know how to do better in the blogosphere. I put a reply for every post and the bloggers started reading my blog. If you are running a chess blog, you can find readers from a chess community. You can find readers to your chair blog from a furniture blog, but should contact the reader by emailing or putting comment in his blog. But before this you should make sure your blog contains what readers want. If it doesn’t, you should make it the only place they can find something they want by select a unique topic.



0 Post a comment: