Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Buttons for bookmark optimization

Sorry for not posting in the last 3 days. It was because of a problem of my computer.

Social bookmarking is a way of traffic to blogs. You can earn more traffic if you do better with them. I am now using some bookmark buttons to increase bookmarking by readers. I think it is working great. This will make it is easy for the readers to bookmark your blog. You can add buttons like mine to your footer. I know only the code for Blogger, you may find it if you are using Wordpress or else.

If you want to add buttons: Login to your blogger account→ click ‘Layout’→ Select ‘Edit HTML’ tab→ Check ‘Expand Widget Templates’→ put this code below <p class='post-footer-line post-footer-line-3'/>→ click ‘Show preview’→If you liked it click ‘Save template’



1 Post a comment:

Grace Labado-Orzal said...

i'll try to use those cute buttons on my blog..
thanks..