Thursday, September 27, 2007

Share your experiences of blogging

I have decided to give you an opportunity to share their experience with other readers. You just have to write your experiences of blogging and send it me via email. I will post it in this blog shortly after editing. You get an opportunity to know what other bloggers are doing, plus you can show them what you are doing and what you have done.

What do you get?
The readers would like to see your blog when your post is published here. You get some traffic and link from this blog and the best opportunity to know experiences of other readers. You will get good reviews from me and other readers.

How to write the post
The post must have at least 150 words. You should write about what you have done, what you are doing, what you felt, your mistakes and everything from your experiences. You can use your own style of writing. If you are not a beginner just write the experience when you started blogging.

How to submit the post
You can send it via my email id:-jaseemumer@gmail.com. Subject of the mail must be like this: “My experience-{here goes the post title}”

0 Post a comment: